Immediate Availability: 020-7993-7173 | 07875-337350
Close this search box.

Your first meeting

Meeting face to face is the best way for us to begin to understand your situation fully and to give the right advice. It also gives you the opportunity to discover if you are happy to use us as a firm, as you must trust us to represent you and feel comfortable talking openly with us. We are happy to arrange the first meeting to be online if that suits you better.

How to choose a solicitor to represent you during a divorce

What to expect

Your first meeting gives you the chance to explain your situation and to give us some background information. We will ask you what you hope to achieve through hiring us and then you will be given initial advice about your options, what the likely cost might be and how long it might take to achieve your outcome. The decision as to whether you want to take things further after this meeting is entirely up to you.

How long will it take?

The first meeting usually takes one to two hours of your time. Sometimes it can be longer, depending upon the complexity of your matter and whether any urgent steps need to be taken.

What should I bring with me?

We would advise you to bring any documentation you have relating to the problem. This will allow us to give you better and more informed advice as to what needs to be done.

We would also ask you to bring evidence of your identity. This should include something with a photograph, such as a passport or driving licence, and something with your address, such as a utility bill.

Can I bring someone with me?

You are welcome to bring anyone whom you think can help us to understand your case and make you feel more comfortable.

How much will it cost?

When you arrange a first meeting with us, we make sure that you know how much it’s going to cost in advance of coming to see us.

Contact us today to set up an initial meeting so that we can start the advisory process as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

Telephone: 020-7993-7173
Mobile: 07875-337350 (Shlomit Glaser)

Glaser Jones Law – Services

Divorce process

Divorce process

We are here to support and advise you on the issues that arise during the dissolution of a marriage.


Get and Jewish divorce

We understand how the divorce process works for those of the Jewish faith, and are uniquely placed to help you satisfy both Halachic and civil processes.



Often, divorce or separation requires maintenance to be paid. We can help arrange a fair agreement for when the divorce has been finalised.

Child maintenance

Child maintenance

Otherwise known as ‘child support’, we can help ensure that your child receives the financial assistance they’re entitled to regardless of parental disputes.

child arrangements

Child Arrangements in England

Child arrangements is a term used to describe how you and your child’s daily life will be after your separation.

child arrangements

International Child Arrangements

We have many clients who find themselves having to deal with separation, not just in this country, but involving other countries too.



We can advise you on your rights when separating from a partner with whom you cohabit but aren’t married, assisting you with any mediation that may be necessary.

Prenuptial agreements

Prenuptial agreements

We can help you allocate ownership of your assets before your marriage as a safeguard for the future.

Division of assets

Division of assets

We will help you to come to a fair and agreeable arrangement on asset division, supporting you throughout the entire process.


Enforcement of Family Court Orders

If your Order is from a court in a different country, please see Enforcement of International Child Arrangements Orders

For immediate availability

Contact us today for a preliminary discussion about your circumstances, or book in for an initial consultation and take your first step towards a stress-free tomorrow.
You can contact us by telephone or email, or send us a message using the form

Contact Us

Your enquiry will be treated with the utmost discretion and there is no obligation on your part.
Skip to content